Anna Maria Island, located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, has the white sands and awe-inspiring turquoise waters you only expect to find in some exotic location. For generations friends and families have traveled around from around the world to reach the shores of Anna Maria. That includes many four-legged trekkers.
Traveling with pets can be a bit of a challenge. Your furry companions are too big of a part of your family to leave behind. So here are seven AMI hotel options that accept pets:
- Anna Maria Island Inn: In Bradenton Beach on the southern end of the island, you'll find Anna Maria Island Inn. It has 14 apartment-style units ranging from studios to two-bedrooms. It is beachfront and has a pool on site.
- Anna Maria Motel: The northern most hotelier on the island is the Anna Maria Motel. It is located adjacent to the off-street entrance to Bean Point, a historic lookout point with stunning views of Tampa Bay. It has nine motel units and a pool. There is just a short walk to the beach.
- Queen's Gate Resort: Queen's Gate is located on the southern portion of the island in Bradenton Beach. It has 13 motel-style units located across the street from Cortez Beach. It has a pool on site.
- Spinnakers' Cottages: One of the smallest hotel options on the island is Spinnakers' Cottages, but it's also one of the quaintest. It has just three units that are like fully stocked homes located near the center of the island. There is a pool on the property. It's just a short walk to the beach.
- Tropic Isle Inn: Tropic Isle is located in Bradenton Beach on the southern portion of AMI. It has 14 units ranging from studios to a two-bedroom townhouse. Many of the units are a short walk to the beach; the townhouse is beachfront. The property has a private pool.
- Tradewinds Resort: Tradewinds has 35 villa-style rental units. It is located in Bradenton Beach. It has a pool on site, and some units have beachfront views. However, it is located across the street from Cortez Beach.
- Tortuga Inn Beach Resort: Tortuga is located just south of Tradewinds. It is the largest hotelier on the island with 55 units, mostly one- and two-bedrooms. It has a large pool on the property and is located across the road from the beach.
BOOK EXTERIOR: Laminate Hardcover w/ UV Coating; BOOK INTERIOR; Ultra-thick 135 lb paper w/ UV coating; ISBN: 978-0-9860427-0-6